General terms and conditions of the web site www.krastanov.bg
owned by Tax Academy EOOD
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between the visitors of the website www.krastanov.bg, hereinafter referred to as the USER and the provider of consulting services and training solutions - Tax Academy Ltd, with UIC 204672321. By accessing or using the website www.krastanov.bg, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions listed here, please do not use this site.
1. Tax Academy Ltd provides trainings, seminars, lectures, consultancy services, newsletters and others to the USER.
2. Services are subject to a separate agreement between the CUSTOMER and Tax Academy Ltd.
3. The USER is entitled to use the information from the web site www.krastanov.bg according to the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
4. All copyrights are reserved. All intellectual property rights in the published information belong to Tax Academy Ltd and / or the respective rightholders when others are mentioned and are under the protection of the applicable Copyright and Related Rights Act.
5. Where information resources belonging to third parties are presented on the web site, this is explicitly indicated by publishing the author's name and link to the source.
6. Tax Academy Ltd gives its explicit consent to cite the publications published on the web site, provided the source is indicated in the following format: "Source: Tax Academy Ltd (year), (web address of the respective article)".
7. When filling out the contact form on the website www.krastanov.bg or sending an email to email@example.com, the USER agrees to receive emails from Tax Academy Ltd. The user may at any time terminate his subscription to electronic communications at Tax Academy Ltd.
8. Tax Academy Ltd is an administrator of personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The website www.krastanov.bg provides information and content which are intended only for information purposes. The information and content on the website www.krastanov.bg should not be considered a professional advice and should not be relied upon by the Users of the website or by third parties. Before making any decision and/or taking or not taking action, a professional advice should be sought.
10. Tax Academy Ltd aims to provide consumers with accurate information and is not responsible for any damages (direct and / or indirect) as a result of using the information or services provided on this web site.
11. Tax Academy Ltd is not responsible for the actions of its users.
Each User is required to comply with the General Terms, Internet Ethics, Good Tone and the Legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, using the web page of Tax Academy Ltd.
12. These General Terms and Conditions may be amended at the initiative of Tax Academy Ltd or as a result of changes in the applicable legislation. Upon change of the present General Terms and Conditions, Tax Academy Ltd is obliged to publish it on its Internet page.
13. Disputes between the parties under these General Terms and Conditions shall be resolved through direct negotiations between them. In the absence of agreement, either party may apply to the competent judicial authorities.
14. In the application and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions and for matters not regulated by the General Conditions, Bulgarian law shall apply.